Social Media Marketing Officer for Yuval Noah Harari and Sapienship – Ecology – Sustainable Technology – Peace
Please read the below carefully, and submit
your application to email@example.com
Social Media Marketing Officer for Yuval Noah Harari and Sapienship
– a social impact company co-founded by Prof. Harari
Sapienship and Yuval Noah Harari International Office are pleased to invite applications for
the role of Social Media Marketing Officer. This is an opportunity for a talented and
enthusiastic professional, who is not afraid of ambitious goals and targets, to play a key role
in shaping our high-profile online platforms.
The Social Media Marketing Officer will help our channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
TikTok, YouTube and Linkedin) to gain traction, through increased engagement and reach.
They will help promote the company’s content through strategic campaigns, audience
targeting, collaboration with influencers, sponsored content, PPC campaigns, and
Apart from these responsibilities, the role may also include the everyday management of
social media channels, mainly scheduling posts, as well as interacting with a community of
Content development is not a mandatory requirement for this role.
● Developing a strategic social media plan and campaigns that will substantially
increase the reach and engagement of the channels.
● Promoting content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the
organization’s brand and overall strategy.
● Implementing the strategic plan and the campaigns with the help of the company’s
content writers and the company’s Social Media Officer.
● Setting up collaborations with influencers to drive organic traffic to the company’s
● Managing a marketing budget allocated to social media promotions and PPC, along
with occasional banner advertising.
● Tracking KPIs and producing analytics-based insight reports to support
company-wide strategy and planning.
● Keeping track of social media campaign performance and adjusting promotional
strategies on this basis.
● Posting and scheduling social media posts.
● Interacting with a community of followers.
● 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on social media.
● Native English speaker (Hebrew proficiency is not required).
● Up-to-date knowledge of the marketing and advertising interfaces of Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn – including audience targeting
tactics – as well as familiarity with each platform’s organic publishing tools and user
● High proficiency in PPC, data analysis and reporting.
● Analytical thinking and creative thinking.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Flexibility to work outside conventional hours, to publish social media posts.
● BSc/BA and MA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field – an advantage
● Broad interest and knowledge in the humanities and sciences – an advantage.
● Understanding of what makes content accessible.
● Ability to work productively, dynamically and independently – under pressure and to
● Team player with excellent communication skills.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org