Militarisierung von Hilfe
Erstellt am 22.01.2008 von Andreas Hermann Landl
Dieser Artikel wurde mal gelesen und am 07.06.2008 zuletzt geändert.
Lund, Sweden – NORMAN COOK, development expert with a lifetime experience from government and NGO work shares his views on issues such as:
– are NGOs really non-governmental or are they „embedded“ with governments?
– why do our models and our aid not fit the reality of the poor?
– how is democracy and civil society threatened?
– the militarization of aid
– how poverty reduction and other Millennium Goals suffer
– his vision and strategies for change
in a conversation with TFF’s Jan Oberg.
Much of this two-part educational video is relevant for NGOs or civil society organisations in general, not only for those in the field of development.
Posted in Friedensbewegung, Friedensjournalismus