Media and Conflict Prevention Conference
Award winning Kenyan journalist
Workshop The impact of new media on political transparency in turbulent times
Only 10 days to go to THE „Media and Conflict Prevention conference“ in Bonn.
- More than 1000 registered delegates from more than 70 countries registered so far!
- Keynote addresses by Javier Solana, EU High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy, who is criticized sharply by the peace movement
- Song-Hong Choi, Assistant Secretary-General, Chief Information Technology Officer, United Nations and
- Howard Rheingold, Author and Professor at Stanford and Berkeley on June 3
More than 120 exciting speakers, see:
More than 50 panels, workshops and presentations
* More than 60 co-operation partners
* Last chance to register at:
Welcome to historical Bonn and to Deutsche Welle – See you on June 3, 2009 on the banks of the river Rhine!
Contact / Conference Secretariat:
DW – MEDIA SERVICES GmbH
53113 Bonn , Germany
P +49.228.429-2142 (Press inquiries: +49.228.429-2148)
The conference is generously supported by the German Foreign Office, the Foundation for International Dialogue of the savings bank in Bonn, the State Government of North-Rhine Westphalia, the City of Bonn and Deutsche Post DHL
Posted in Deutschland, english, Friedensforschung, Friedensjournalismus, Friedenskultur, Friedensorganisation, Friedenspädagogik, Friedenspolitik, Gewaltprävention, Global, Peacebuilding, Termine, Tipp, Unfrieden, Weltanschauungen